Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /var/www/html/web/wp-content/themes/guesthouse/page-fullwidth.php on line 18
VIP rentals: Private Lodge and Villa in Costa Rica - Playa Hermosa Lodge

VIP rentals: Private Lodge and Villa in Costa Rica

Do you need something really private ? We have a VIP option to rent the complete Lodge and/or The complete Villa.

vip service rental lodge costa rica



    The Complete Lodge

    • By night : 480 $ (until 4 persons)
    • One guest more : 50$/night
    Contact us for more informations

    The complete Lodge

    • By night: 550 $ (until 4 persons)
    • One guest more : 50$/night
    Contact us for more informations

    The complete Lodge

    • By night : 630 $ (until 4 persons)
    • One guest more : 50$/night
    Contact us for more informations




    Vip service rental complete villa costa rica

    The Complete Villa



      The complete Villa

      • By night : 480 $ (until 6 personnes)
      • One guest more : 50$/night
      Contact us for more informations

      The complete Villa

      • By night : 550 $ (until 6 persons)
      • One guest more : 50$/night
      Contact us for more informations

      The complete Villa

      • By night: 630 $ (until 6 persons)
      • One guest more : 50$/night
      Contact us for more informations




      Terms and Conditions:

      We will charge 40% of the total (on Paypal) when we accept your booking by email and then the remaining 60% on the day of your arrival.

      • If you make a reservation within 30 days of the arrival date, we shall charge you 40% as soon as your book is accept by email on Paypal and the remaining 60% on the day of your arrival.Reservations for our Holiday Season (20th December 2013 – 3th January 2014) will be charged the FULL stated amount 30 days before the arrival date ( We do not accept cancellations in Holiday Season).Your credit card will be charged in US Dollars ($) on Paypal. Our rates include all Costa Rica hotel taxes and credit card fees.• More than 30 days in advance of your arrival date, you will not be charged for your stay.• From 29 to 15 days before your arrival date, you will be charged 40% of the full stated amount.

        • From 14 to 8 days before your arrival date, you will be charged 75% of the full stated amount.

        • If you cancel 7 days or less prior to the arrival date, we will charge you the full stated amount.

        Here at Playa Hermosa Lodge we only accept Cash or credit card for payment

      • All accommodation prices are for 2 persons per night
      • Prices include breakfast and the 13% Costa Rica sales tax

      Additional Services

      Rent a Lodge in Costa Rica. Devoted to Relaxation, Rejuvenation, Comfort, Sport & Luxury

      Private Villa or Rooms for rent. All Amenities. More Services on-demand

      Things to do. Parks visits, Surf, Canopy, Poas Volcano, Waterfalls Tours, Crocodiles tours, Horse Back Riding, Quad tours, Sport Fishing Trips etc...

      5 minutes drive World Class Surf Beach Break. Most consistent beach break in Costa Rica. Surf lessons for any levels. Surfboard rentals. Local surf guide and surf trips on-demand.